Rob fight

Rob fight


I was in the eighth grade students.
How old are they,
Just thirteen fourteen.
Rob fight around!
Free! Free! Free!
No longer will anyone
We have been under.
Desataya respond to the fallen!
Lathisotha which have,
So stand up!
And on tagabagiye
Fresh blood is boiling!
We'll do today,
Free land.
Everybody ready for war,
There is no one sitting.
How much Raised gun,
Five of the seven villages sucks.
Lieutenant Right! Lieutenant Right!
Lower're training pants
The torn shorts.
Students and the public peasantry,
There was no one home.
Suddenly the news comes in the village,
Pak chase.
Rob harness around the harness,
Do not get the news.
Command ----
You can give a group of beriketa,
Large street.
There will be a group of gun in hand,
Digging large holes.
Advised us that,
You go first.
Come and dip it in the water,
Take that number.
What madness! What excitement!
Do not understand that.
I thought to understand the boat sinking
We have to fight to win,
Two days later, is all around us,
This is all shredded.
And there was no one home in the house,
The village is deserted.
Some day the war came,
Some did not go back.
Since I was little,
Never took with me.
Only the mother's sari,
How did that supplication.
Going to war is not so,
How many weeping.
How much do I have to fight every day
I think we have.
How many enemy bases,
Uriyechi count count.
How many times have become a martyr,
How many times have Gazi.
Ever since the battlefield,
Not willing to be pushed.
I did not fight for real,
I still claim.
Freedom to be yourself,
I think that all the time.

Popular posts from this blog

The martyrs